Cashier - Food & Beverage
Job Title Cashier, Food & Beverage Operations
Reports To: Education:
Food & Beverage Manager and Outlet Manager
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.
- Greets and serves guest in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Operates P.O.S System and makes accurate cash and financial transactions.
- Prepares all settlement paperwork in a consistent and organized manner.
- Accurately records all Food & Beverage revenues and corresponding receipt of money, credit cards, complimentaries and coupon settlements.
- Restocks all items and products in area as needed.
- Prepares inventory of area and orders necessary stock.
- Ensures that work area is clean and sanitary.
- Reports all guest compliments and complaints to Food & Beverage Shift Manager and Outlet Manager.
- Promotes outstanding internal and external guest relations.
- Promotes honesty and trust among the team.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must have restaurant and/ or fast food cashier experience.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of business including evenings, weekends and holidays.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION