Floor Attendant - Slot Operations
|JOB TITLE: Floor Attendant
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
- Circulates throughout the area assigned, actively observing players and functioning of machines.
- Responsible for knowledge of and adherence to Company and Departmental Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for making jackpot payoffs, e-ticket paper fills and minor machine repairs.
- Reports all potential adverse situations such as safety hazards, intoxicated or disruptive guests, slot cheats or disputes beyond the scope of their position to a supervisor immediately.
- Promotes and maintains necessary communications between self, co-workers and managers to ensure controlled operation of VLT floor.
- Records and logs any VLT machines that are not working.
- Responsible for carrying an adequate amount of currency in their change wallet to make change for large denominations of currency or exchanges of currency at customer’s request.
- Responsible to ensure Federal cash reporting requirements are met.
- Responsible for accurate payment and documentation of jackpot payouts.
- Counts and verifies all exchanges with the cage department and customers
- Displays a courteous and helpful attitude at all times when dealing with the public and Builds Rewarding Relationships.
- Knowledgeable and actively promotes company marketing and promotional events and are proficient in answering guest questions.
- Communicate (both written and verbal) with and promote positive team member and guest relations.
- Maintain professionalism at all times when working with other team members and/or guests.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Prior money handling experience preferred.
- Must be able to successfully complete the background check and licensing process, required by the Delaware Lottery.
- Act with discretion and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Must be able to wear and appear comfortable in the assigned uniform provided by Delaware Park.
- Must be able to walk and stand for at least a full eight (8)-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift, up to 40 lbs in weight and be able to push or pull up to 50 lbs in weight throughout shift
- Ability to bend, reach, pull, push, kneel, squat and grasp as needed.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Zone assignments covering large areas with long walking distances, Work areas could have high volumes, diverse clientele, noise, music, minimal and/or bright lighting and variation of climate control.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with guests, co-workers and management is mandatory.
- Must be able to handle all types of guest related situations; relay all guest compliments and complaints to department management.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION