casino > how to play > video slot machines >millionaire genie>
How to Play Millionaire Genie
Millionaire Genie is a 15 payline Video Slot with a special Sticky Wild feature and a bonus game.
Placing a bet
1. The bet amount can be changed by clicking on the 'BET' button.
2. Clicking on the 'MAX BET' button selects the maximum bet amount.
3. Clicking on 'SPIN' begins the game.
4. Clicking on 'PAYTABLE' opens the paytable screens.
Special game features
During free spins, the Genie magically adds Wild symbols to the reels to boost your winning chances. The Wilds stay on the reels for the entire free spins session with the Genie changing position from time to time.
3 or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels summon the Genie to grant free spins. The more Scatters you have on the reels, the higher your chance of getting a larger number of free spins. The Genie can also grant Sticky Wilds during free spins.
The Genie’s Palace bonus game offers two rounds of prizes. You will be granted two wishes to collect bonus cash with a multiplier. Winnings are guaranteed.
The Jackpot is awarded randomly. No symbol combinations are needed to win it. The higher you bet, the higher your chances of winning.
In addition, a percentage of all player bets is set aside in each spin to form a rich jackpot. The Jackpot can only be won from the base game and not from any subsequent game phases. The contribution amount to the Jackpot per bet is 2%.
Imperfections of internet communications should not affect progressive jackpot fairness or potential jackpot wins. More details can be found here.
Click on the 'PAYTABLE' button on the game panel to view the paytable screens.
Press Enter to Spin the reels.
Press Up arrow to change the bet per line.
Press X to view the paytable.
1. The wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except for Scatter and Bonus. It does not pay anything by itself.
2. Free spins will play the same bet per line as the original game.
3. All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline (starting with the leftmost reel).
4. All wins are multiplied by the credits bet per line.
5. Bonus game wins are paid in addition to payline wins.
6. Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
7. To view the different winning combinations and special features click Paytable on the machine's buttons panel.
8. It is possible to verify the total win amount by viewing the 'Paid' display window.
9. You can also use the Autoplay option to have the computer spin for you. Choose the number of spins you want to play from the control panel. You can select x10, x25, x50 or x75 spins. You can stop Autoplay at any time. Autoplay pauses for bonus rounds and free spins.
10. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Minimum bet: 0.01 X 15 payline
Maximum bet: 5 X 15 paylines