casino > how to play > video slot machines >millionaire genie>
How to Play the Millionaire Genie Video Slot
1. This video slot has 5 paylines.
2. During free spins, the Genie magically adds Wild symbols to the reels to boost your winning chances. The Wilds stay on the reels for the entire free spins session with the Genie changing position from time to time.
3. Wild substitutes for any symbol except for Scatter and Bonus. The wild symbol does not pay any wins by itself.
4. 3 or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels summon the Genie to grant free spins. The more Scatters you have on the reels, the higher your chance of getting a larger number of free spins. The Genie can also grant Sticky Wilds during free spins.
5. Sticky Wild - During free spins, additional Wild symbols are added to the reels thus increasing the chances of winning prizes. These extra Wilds shift position from time to time. Also the number of the extra Wilds may change during the free spins session.
6. 3 or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels summon the Geie to grant free spins. The more Scatters you have on the reels, the higher your chance of getting a larger number of free spins. The Genie can also grant Sticky Wilds during free spins.
7. 3 Bonus symbols anywhere on the reels trigger the “Genie’s Palace” bonus game, which offers two rounds of prizes. You will be granted two wishes to collect bonus cash with a multiplier. Winnings are guaranteed.
8. The bonus symbol does not pay any wins by itself.
1. This Video Slot has a progressive jackpot.
2. The Jackpot prize is awarded randomly.
3. No symbol combinations are necessary for winning.
4. The probability of getting a jackpot is determined by the size of the bet and number of selected paylines.
5. The jackpot growth rate is 2% of game bets.
6. In addition, the house places a seed amount in the jackpot after every jackpot hit
Imperfections of internet communications should not affect progressive jackpot fairness or potential jackpot wins. More details can be found here.
1. The wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except for Scatter and Bonus. It does not pay anything by itself.
2. Free spins will play the same bet per line as the original game.
3. All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline (starting with the leftmost reel).
4. All wins are multiplied by the credits bet per line.
5. Bonus game wins are paid in addition to payline wins.
6. Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
7. To view the different winning combinations and special features click Paytable on the machine's buttons panel.
8. It is possible to verify the total win amount by viewing the 'Paid' display window.
9. You can also use the Autoplay option to have the computer spin for you. Choose the number of spins you want to play from the control panel. You can select x10, x25, x50 or x75 spins. You can stop Autoplay at any time. Autoplay pauses for bonus rounds and free spins.
10. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Minimum bet: 0.01 X 15 payline
Maximum bet: 5 X 15 paylines