EVS Attendant (Environmental Services)
EVS Attendant, Environmental Services Department
High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred.
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
- Performs public service cleaning duties on the casino floor, restrooms, offices, racing areas, maintenance building compounds, Food & Beverage Outlets, and White Clay Creek Country Club.
- Sweeps, mops and maintains wall fixtures, picks up and disposes trash.
- Set-up and removal of special event signage and area closure stations.
- Ability to use mobilized furniture jack and heavy duty Z Lift.
- Displays a courteous and helpful attitude at all times when dealing with the public and Builds Rewarding Relationships.
- Communicates (both written and verbal) with and promotes positive team member and guest relations.
- Maintain professionalism at all times when working with other team members and/or guests.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in professional office management cleaning environment and/ or cleaning of large public areas facility.
- Must be able to successfully complete the background check and licensing process, required by the Delaware Lottery.
- Must be able to wear and appear comfortable in the assigned uniform provided by Delaware Park.
- Must be able to walk and stand for at least a full eight (8)-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift, up to 40 lbs in weight and be able to push or pull up to 50 lbs in weight throughout shift
- Ability to bend, reach, pull, push, kneel, squat and grasp as needed.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Zone assignments covering large areas with long walking distances, Work areas could have high volumes, diverse clientele, noise, music, minimal and/or bright lighting and variation of climate control.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with guests, co-workers and management is mandatory.
- Must be able to handle all types of guest related situations; relay all guest compliments and complaints to department management.
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand or communicate in English sufficiently to perform the necessary functions of this position
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION