Valet Parking Attendant - Transportation Department
|JOB TITLE: Valet Parking Attendant
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
- Responsible for the accurate exchange of currency and the daily reconciliation, as assigned.
- Displays prompt courteous and efficient services to patrons
- Greet arriving and departing guests. Opens passenger door(s) and offers assistance, if appropriate.
- Park & Retrieve Guest vehicles in specified area, in a safe & efficient manner.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Knowledgeable and actively promotes company marketing and promotional events and are proficient in answering guest questions.
- Communicate (both written and verbal) with and promote positive team member and guest relations.
- Maintain professionalism at all times when working with other team members and/or guests.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license required and minimum two (2) years driving record with no points.
- Must have previous experience in handling cash transactions.
- Must be able to successfully complete the background check.
- Must posses the manual dexterity to safely operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Must be able to run & stand for at least a full eight (8)-hour shift, without difficulty.
- Must be able to wear and appear comfortable in the assigned uniform provided by Delaware Park.
- Must be able to work in all weather elements including extreme heat, cold, and precipitation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with guests, co-workers and management is mandatory.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to handle all types of guest related situations; relay all guest compliments and complaints to department management.
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand or communicate in English sufficiently to perform the necessary functions of this position.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION