Cage Cashier:Cage Operations
Education:High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
- Responsible for accurate exchange of chips, currency and coin.
- Complies with Currency Transaction Reporting Procedures and Guidelines.
- Complies with Suspicious Activity Reporting Procedures and Guidelines.
- Responsible to accurately redeem chips, tickets and tokens for currency and coins.
- May perform the functions of the Main Bank Cashier as needed.
- Responsible to accurately disburse payment of jackpot payouts.
- Counts and verifies all cash turn-ins to replenish the cash drawer.
- Responsible for safeguarding of chips, currency, coin, tickets, tokens, forms and records relating to cashiering functions.
- Complies with all Company and Department Policies and Procedures.
- Complies with State Regulations and Company Internal Controls.
- Provide our guests fast, fun, friendly, joyful, focused service.
- Communicate (both written and verbal) with and promote positive team member and guest relations.
- Maintain professionalism at all times when working with other team members and/or guest.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must have previous money handling experience.
- Basic operating knowledge of computer programs.
- Must be able to lift forty (40) lbs. without difficulty.
- Must be able to successfully complete the background check and licensing process, required by the Delaware Gaming Enforcement.
- Must be able to wear and appear comfortable in the assigned uniform provided by Delaware Park.
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for at least a full eight (8)-hour shift.
- Ability to bend reach, pull, push, kneel, squat and grasp as needed.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to perform duties at various station assignments that are busy with limited space, have high volumes, diverse clientele, noise, music, minimal and/or bright lighting and variation of climate control.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with guests, co-workers and management is mandatory.
- Must be able to handle all types of guest related situations, relay all guest compliments and complaints to Table Games Management.