- getting started
- multi hand
- Poker Introduction
- house rules
- limits, antes, rake
- ranking chart
- poker games
- poker tournaments
- our softwares
- Preview Games
- Video Poker
- Roulette Games
- Video Slots
- Disconnection Policy
- Mobile Buttons Legend
- security and privacy
- Contact Us
banking > depositing > how to deposit >
How to Deposit
In order to deposit, you must first be a registered member.
To learn what payment methods are accepted at Delaware Park Online, please click on Accepted Payment Methods
If you are already a member, please follow the instructions below to deposit to your account:
1. Open the main lobby.
2. Log in by entering your username and password.
3. Click on the Cashier button.
4. Click on Deposit.
5. You will be presented with several payment methods to deposit by.
6. If you do not see your preferred payment method, click on More Deposit Methods; you will be presented with a menu of all of the payment methods accepted from your country of residence.
7. Click on your preferred payment method and follow the on screen instructions (or click Learn How or Learn More for step-by-step instructions on depositing by this payment method).
Note that For individuals depositing via credit card, please note that additional costs and/or fees may be assessed by your card issuer pursuant to your cardholder agreement.
Delaware Park Online utilize the most advanced security and encryption technologies available, to ensure that your transaction and all of your financial information are completely secure.
All games are lottery games controlled by the Delaware Lottery. You must be 21 to play.
Play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call the Delaware Council on Gambling Problems Helpline at 888-850-8888 – www.dcgp.org.