- getting started
- multi hand
- Poker Introduction
- house rules
- limits, antes, rake
- ranking chart
- poker games
- poker tournaments
- our softwares
- Preview Games
- Video Poker
- Roulette Games
- Video Slots
- Disconnection Policy
- Mobile Buttons Legend
- security and privacy
- Contact Us
banking > depositing > how to deposit >
How to Deposit
In order to deposit, you must first be a registered member.
To make a deposit with any of our Accepted Payment Methods, please follow the steps listed below :
1. Launch your poker/casino software OR go directly to the cashier (go to Step 4).
2. Log in by entering your username and password.
3. Click on the Cashier button.
In your poker software, you’ll find the Cashier button on the right side of the screen.
In your casino software, you’ll find the Cashier button on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
4. Click on Deposit.
5. You will be presented with several payment methods
Visa and MasterCard: a fast and easy method to make direct deposits to your DelawarePark.com account.
Bank Transfer (ACH): a secure, convenient online bank transfer method.
PayPal: a trusted payment processing solution that offers 24/7 fraud detection.
6. Click on your preferred payment method and follow the on-screen instructions (or click Learn How or Learn More for step-by-step instructions on depositing by this payment method).
Note: Regarding credit card deposits, additional costs and/or fees may be assessed by your card issuer, pursuant to your cardholder agreement.
DelawarePark.com utilizes the most advanced security and encryption technologies available to ensure that your transaction and all of your financial information are completely secure.
All games are lottery games controlled by the Delaware Lottery. You must be 21 to play.
Play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call the Delaware Council on Gambling Problems Helpline at 888-850-8888 – https://www.deproblemgambling.org/ .