- getting started
- multi hand
- Poker Introduction
- house rules
- limits, antes, rake
- ranking chart
- poker games
- poker tournaments
- our softwares
- Preview Games
- Video Poker
- Roulette Games
- Video Slots
- Disconnection Policy
- Mobile Buttons Legend
- security and privacy
- Contact Us
poker> how to play >video poker > jacks or higher
How To Play Jacks or Higher
Video poker is also known as “draw poker”. The dealer uses a 52-card deck which is shuffled after each hand. The object of the game depends upon the machine used. For specific details regarding each winning combination, see the tables below. In order to play Video Poker:
1. Click on the slot to insert a 20 bill. If you don’t have this amount, the necessary sum will be taken automatically from your game account and deposited in the video poker machine.
2. Choose the denomination of the Bet by clicking the arrow button under the credits.
3. Click on the "Bet One" button, once for each credit you wish to bet, or the "Play 5 credits" button to place the maximum bet of 5.
4. After betting using the "Bet One" button, click on the "Deal Draw" button, whereupon you will be dealt one five-card Poker hand. (If the player utilizes the "Play 5 Credits" button to bet, the cards will be distributed automatically.)
5. After the first draw, click on the "Hold" button to save any cards that you wish to keep.
6. Click on "Deal Draw" again, thereby replacing the cards that you have not chosen to hold with new ones.
The cards are then compared to the table of winning combinations (see below). If the value of your hand is lower than the minimum winning combination, you lose your bet. If the value of your hand is higher, you win (see winning combinations" below).
Jacks or Higher : One Pair pays off only if the cards in the pair are Jacks, Queens, Kings, or Aces. Lower pairs do not pay off.
Two Pair: Two card pairs of the same denomination.
Three of a Kind: Three cards of the same denomination.
Straight: Five consecutive denomination cards, not of the same suit.
Flush: Five non-consecutive denomination cards, all of the same suit.
Full House: Three of a Kind plus Two Pair.
Four of a Kind: Four cards of the same denomination.
Straight Flush: Five consecutive denomination cards, all of the same suit.
Royal Flush: Five consecutive denomination cards, all of the same suit, starting from 10 and ending with an ace.
|1 coin||2 coins||3 coins||4 coins||5 coins|
|Four of a kind||20||40||60||80||100|
|Three of a kind||3||6||9||12||15|
|Jacks or Higher||1||2||3||4||5|
Only the highest ranking hand is paid
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Minimum and maximum betting limits
Minimum bet = 0.25 X 1 credit
Maximum bet = 5 X 5 credits
All games are lottery games controlled by the Delaware Lottery. You must be 21 to play.
Play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call the Delaware Council on Gambling Problems Helpline at 888-850-8888 – https://www.deproblemgambling.org/ .