casino > how to play > video slot machines >bloodlines
How to Play the Bloodlines Video Slot
This video slot has 100 paylines.
The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except for the Scatter symbol. When one or more Wild symbol substitutes in a win, the highest payout is paid.
The Scatter symbol pays in any position. Scatter wins are multiplied by the total wager. Only the highest win is paid.
3 or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels trigger the Vampires Free Spin feature and 15 free spins are awarded. All wins during the free spins are multiplied by 3.
Free spins will play the same number of active lines and bet per line as the original game.
During the free spins, some of the reels will have 4 stacked Wilds, which will be represented by a coffin symbol.
It is possible to win more free spins during a free spin session.
All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels, except the Scatter symbol.
Minimum bet: 0.01 X 1 payline
Maximum bet: 4 X 100 paylines
General instructions for all video slot machines:
1. All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline (starting with the leftmost reel). In some games scatter and bonus symbols are paid anywhere on the reels.
2. All wins are multiplied by the bet per line, except for scatter wins which are, instead, multiplied by the total bet (depending on game).
3. Scatter and Bonus wins are paid in addition to payline wins.
4. Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
5. The combinations of scattered symbols pays only the highest prize
6. To bet the maximum lines allowed (amount differs between machines), click MAX LINES. This will automatically spin the reels for you and the bet will be wagered.
7. In some games you can click on MAX BET to maximize both lines and bets per line.
8. Please note that some games do not have Max lines or Max Bet options. In this case, you must manually select your lines and bet per amount, and then click Spin.
9. To view the different winning combinations and special features click PAYTABLE or Info on the machine's button panel.
10. You may verify your total win amount by viewing the 'PAID' display window.
11. Wins on different pay lines are added together.
12. You may also utilize the Autoplay function to have the computer spin for you. Select the number of spins (by clicking the -/+ buttons or - depending on the game - choose a predefined number) and click on AUTOPLAY. You can stop the Autoplay function at any time. Autoplay pauses for bonus rounds and free spins.
13. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.